Honey is a thick, golden liquid produced by industrious bees; honey is made using the nectar of flowering plants and is saved inside the beehive for eating during times of scarcity.
What is Bee honey? Why isn't all Bee honey raw?
Bee Honey is the sweetest liquid that honeybees produce from the concentrated nectar of flowers, but it has been filtered to remove all solid supplements. Bee Honey is also heated during the filtration process and will not go back to solid form, but stays a nice golden liquid.
Honey may help to:
- Prevent cancer and heart disease
- Reduce ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-fungal
- Increase athletic performance
- Reduce cough and throat irritation
- Balance the 5 elements
- Blood sugar regulation
- Heal wounds and burns
- Strengthen the immune system