Maca is a plant that grows in central Peru in the high plateaus of the Andes Mountains. It has been cultivated as a vegetable crop in this area for at least 3000 years. Maca is a relative of the radish and has a smell similar to butterscotch. The root of the Maca plant is used for health purposes.
Maca Root may help to:
- Relive menstrual issues, cramps and body pain
- Relive hot flashes and anxiety regulate hormones
- Increases fertility in men and women
- Control mood swings and depression
- Boost your libido and help promote health
- Sexual function for men and women