Honey is a thick, golden liquid produced by industrious bees; honey is made using the nectar of flowering plants and is saved inside the beehive for eating during times of scarcity.
What's raw honey? Why isn't all honey raw?
Raw Bee Honey is still in the most original sweet liquid that honeybees produce from the concentrated nectar of flowers. Collected straight from the extractor; it is totally unheated, unpasteurized, unprocessed honey keeping the enzymes and nutritional properties in place.
Raw Bee Honey may help to:
- A great pre workout-supplement
- High nutritional benefits
- Promotes the growth of good bacteria in the colon
- Soothes and heals skin wounds (minimizing scar tissue)
- Blocks free radicals
- Aids sleep
- Counters pollen allergies
- Reduces homocysteine levels to maintain a healthy heart
- A Good Source of Antioxidants
- Antibacterial and Antifungal Properties
- Filled with Phytonutrients
- Help for Digestive Issues
- Soothe a Sore Throat